- When did you realize that being a makeup artist is what you wanted to do?
- Has makeup artistry always been your only occupation? If not, what else did you do?
- If you're not doing makeup, what else do you do??
- What's the best part of working for MAC? Hardest part?
- Do you think a MUA should focus on her craft or have her hand in every aspect of beauty to break into the business?
From my little experience in the freelance world, I've seen that people value an artist who has his/her hand in every aspect. Hair, makeup, styling. People love versatility and you're worth the money if you can do a little bit of everything.
- How do you perfect your craft as a makeup artist?
I get plenty of practice working at M.A.C and with friends and family. Of course, I always have my face to practice on too. Instagram has given me a huge opportunity to post my looks and creations. I've also had the pleasure of meeting other talented artist. So it's always pushing me to grow and challenge myself.
- What advice would you give to an aspiring makeup artist?
Please check out her Facebook page, Linda P. Makeup and follow her Instagram page at Beautyphanatics_Mua. She is always posting pictures of her beautiful work on both pages!
Linda is such a humble and talented makeup artist and I am thankful for her input! I am so happy to have had the pleasure to interview her!! I hope she was able to inspire you as much as she has inspired me!! Thank you dearly to my Beauty of the Day, Linda P!!!!!